Load up your favorite CDs for hours of music
Carousel-style CD changers like Yamaha's CD-C600 are an increasingly rare sight in the age of internet streaming. But we're sure glad we have this one to offer, with its convenient playback features and solid Yamaha sound quality. Judging from all the positive reviews, our customers are glad, too.
Connect this disc changer to your receiver or amplifier and pop in up to five of your favorite CDs for hours of non-stop listening. You can even swap out four of the discs without interrupting playback of the fifth, so the music doesn't have to stop while you cue up the next few selections. (Just make sure you have room for it in your rack or cabinet — it's a little deeper than most CD players, at a little over 17" deep.)
Yamaha design keeps your ears happy
The CD-C600's sophisticated internal design includes isolated power supplies for the digital and analog sections, a high-quality digital-to-analog converter, and short signal paths that minimize the chances of interference or signal loss. What does that all mean? Rich, detailed sound with engaging warmth and musicality. You can improve sound quality even further with Pure Direct mode, which turns off the front panel display and the digital audio output to eliminate sources of potential noise.
A handy USB input
The front-panel USB input lets you play MP3 and WMA music files stored on a USB thumb drive, or even select Apple® iPods®. This lets you take advantage of Yamaha's high-performance digital-to-analog converter for the best sound quality from your portable music library.
- 5-disc carousel design
- PlayXchange disc mechanism lets you change up to 4 discs without interrupting playback
- plays CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, and MP & WMA CDs
- program, repeat, and random play
- CD Text display
- intro scan
- Pure Direct mode for enhanced sound quality
- front-panel USB input for connecting select iPods other portable MP3 players
- IR port for remote repeater systems
- RS-232C port for third party controllers
- one set of RCA stereo output jacks
- high-performance DAC for high conversion precision with low noise
- sophisticated circuitry and layout with short signal paths and floating laser pickup mechanism
- optical digital audio output
- Intelligent Digital Servo compensates for any disc errors for trouble-free playback
- signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- 17-1/8"W x 4-5/8"H x 17-3/16"D