Power and finesse
Powering your speakers is about more than just brute force. The Yamaha A-S501 offers an excellent balance of power and agility, so your music sounds dynamic and bold without sounding bloated or distorted. In addition to its ample power output, this integrated amplifier employs a symmetrical circuit layout from inputs to outputs, along with an anti-resonance chassis. This keeps distortion and interference from cluttering the signal, for sound that's clean and clear. Your stereo speakers will come to life, for an engaging, detailed performance. Engage Pure Direct listening mode to bypass tone and loudness controls, for an even purer signal.
Connect your TV and Blu-ray player
The A-S501 has six pairs of analog RCA inputs, including a phono input for connecting a turntable. But music sources aren't the only possibilities: optical and coaxial digital audio inputs let you bring video devices into the fold. Connect a TV or Blu-ray player to these inputs, and enjoy movie sound through your stereo speakers with this amp. It's a cost-effective way to build an excellent two-channel rig in your TV room that offers dynamic sound with a wide stereo image.
- 85 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.019% THD
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) combines a symmetrical circuit layout along with anti-resonance construction for high-quality sound with minimal distortion
- Pure Direct mode allows music signals to travel the shortest possible route through the unit's circuitry for cleaner sound
- optical and coaxial digital audio inputs
- 6 RCA audio inputs, including MM (moving magnet) phono input
- Bluetooth®-ready with optional Yamaha YBA-11 adapter (not included)
- subwoofer output
- two pairs of RCA recording outputs
- signal-to-noise ratio: 99 dB (CD)
- two pairs of gold-plated binding-post speaker connectors with front-panel switching
- 1/4" headphone jack
- remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 6"H x 15-1/4"D
- weight: 22.7 lbs.