Behind every pair of great speakers, there's a great amplifier. But great doesn't have to mean expensive. The Yamaha A-S301 is a budget-friendly mate for your stereo speakers. This streamlined stereo amp offers solid power alongside sound that's clean and crisp. Anti-resonance construction, a symmetrical circuit layout, and Pure Direct listening mode keep unwanted distortion and interference from cluttering signals. Your music will sound cleaner, so more of those fine details shine through.
- 60 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.019% THD
- 4-ohm capability allows use with a wide range of speakers
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) combines a symmetrical circuit layout along with anti-resonance construction for high-quality sound with minimal distortion
- Pure Direct mode allows music signals to travel the shortest possible route through the unit's circuitry for cleaner sound
- optical and coaxial digital audio inputs
- 6 RCA audio inputs, including MM (moving magnet) phono input
- Bluetooth®-ready with optional Yamaha YBA-11 adapter (not included)
- subwoofer output
- two pairs of RCA recording outputs
- signal-to-noise ratio: 99 dB (CD)
- two pairs of binding-post speaker connectors with front-panel switching
- 1/4" headphone jack
- remote control
- 17-1/8"W x 5-15/16"H x 15-3/8"D
- weight: 19.8 lbs.