Whether you're looking for speakers for your stereo music system or seeking out new front speakers for your home theater, you can count on the Polk TSi400 for clean, engaging sound. Its silk tweeter delivers sparkling highs, while three polycarbonate woofers churn out accurate mids and lows. The well-braced cabinet fights resonance so the details in your music and movies shine through. Dual five-way binding posts let you bi-amp or bi-wire the TSi400 for even better performance — a rare feature for a speaker in this price range.
A woodgrain vinyl finish gives the TSi400 a refined look, capped by an elegant piano black top plate. At the base of the speaker you'll find sturdy stabilizer feet to keep it anchored to your floor, regardless of whether it's carpeted or non-carpeted. And since the speaker's footprint takes up less than one square foot, you can enjoy high-impact tower speaker sound without sacrificing a lot of space.
Polk Audio TSi400
- bass-reflex (ported) design
- frequency response 44-24,000 Hz (-3dB)
- handles 20-200 watts
- 1" Dynamic Balance® silk dome tweeter
- three 5-1/4" polycarbonate woofers
- 8-ohm impedance
- sensitivity 91 dB
- dual 5-way binding post terminals
- woodgrain vinyl finish with piano black top plate
- 8-3/16"W x 38-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D