Audiophile-quality sound from a great-looking tower
This speaker's carefully designed drivers undergo laser testing to help identify and eliminate resonance points, ensuring smooth, accurate response. Its asymmetric cabinet helps it deliver rich, clear sound by combating vibration and increasing rigidity.
The A9 also includes Polk's exclusive PowerPort® technology that reduces noisy air turbulence and increases low-frequency output. You'll enjoy clear highs, rich bass, and open, natural-sounding midrange.
Additional high-end features
Two sets of gold-plated five-way binding posts let you biamp or biwire the RTi A9 for the best possible sound. An anti-diffraction grille helps it deliver a large, three-dimensional soundstage with pinpoint-accurate stereo imaging. Adjustable spikes provide stability on both carpeted and hardwood floors.
Polk Audio RTi A9
- bass-reflex (ported) design
- frequency response 30-26,000 Hz (-3dB)
- handles 50-500 watts
- 1" Dynamic Balance® silk/polymer tweeter
- two 5-1/4" Dynamic Balance polymer composite midrange drivers
- three 7" Dynamic Balance polymer composite woofers
- PowerPort Plus technology improves bass response without introducing distortion
- 8-ohm impedance
- sensitivity 90 dB
- dual 5-way binding post terminals
- real wood veneer finish
- 10-11/16"W x 48-1/16"H x 21-1/2"D