Natural sound from slender tower speakers
You can count on the Polk RTi A5 for clean, precise music and high-impact home theater. This slender tower speaker uses patented Polk technologies for true-to-life sound, and its curved edges and real wood veneer finish give it a handsome, refined look.
A high-tech approach to accurate sound
This speaker's carefully designed drivers undergo laser testing to help identify and eliminate resonance points, ensuring smooth, accurate response. Its asymmetric cabinet helps it deliver rich, clear sound by combating vibration and increasing rigidity. Polk's exclusive PowerPort® technology reduces noisy air turbulence and increases low-frequency output. You'll enjoy clear highs, rich bass, and open, natural-sounding midrange.
Additional high-end features
Two sets of gold-plated five-way binding posts let you biamp or biwire the RTi A5 for the best possible sound. An anti-diffraction grille helps it deliver a large, three-dimensional soundstage with pinpoint-accurate stereo imaging. Adjustable spikes provide stability on both carpeted and hardwood floors.
Polk Audio RTi A5
- bass-reflex (ported) design
- frequency response 40-26,000 Hz (-3dB)
- handles 20-250 watts
- 1" Dynamic Balance® silk/polymer tweeter
- dual 6-1/2" Dynamic Balance polymer composite woofers
- PowerPort Plus technology improves bass response without introducing distortion
- 8-ohm impedance
- sensitivity 90 dB
- dual 5-way binding post terminals
- real wood veneer finish
- 10-9/16"W x 39-5/8"H x 15-7/8"D