Polk's LSi M 703 gives you the kind of high-end performance that's characteristic of the LSi M line's larger floor-standing model, but in a smaller, more flexible bookshelf speaker. You'll hear a wide, deep soundstage with realistic imaging fleshed out in pinpoint detail, and complemented by surprisingly deep bass — even without a sub. Use a pair of LSi M 703s to create a compact stereo music system or as front speakers in a high-end home theater system.
Building upon the widely acclaimed LSi family of speakers, the LSi M series incorporates the latest developments in speaker technology, fitted into a newly designed enclosure that's beautifully sculpted and luxuriously finished.
Polk Audio LSiM703
- frequency response 50-30,000 Hz (-3dB)
- handles 20-200 watts
- sensitivity 88 dB
- 8-ohm impedance
- 1" ring radiator tweeter
- 3-1/4" super cell aerated polypropylene midrange
- 6-1/2" super cell aerated polypropylene woofer
- PowerPort® technology (for the woofer only) improves bass response
- dual 5-way gold-plated binding posts allow bi-wiring or bi-amping
- hand-rubbed lacquer finished real wood veneer
- 8-7/8"W x 16-3/4"H x 14-5/8"D
- weight: 29.6 lbs.