Show your CDs some love
CD playback has been around for decades now. What once was regarded as a high-fidelity revolution has been dismissed or forgotten thanks to a new generation of playback possibilities. But if you've spent years painstakingly acquiring and maintaining a CD collection, you know the sonic capabilities of this still-relevant format. So give your CDs the love they deserve. The Onkyo C-7030 is a high-performance CD player — not a multi-purpose video device — designed solely to make CDs sound their best.
Designed with audiophiles in mind
So how does the C-7030 squeeze every drop of audio greatness out of your CDs? By reducing the opportunities for signal degradation so your music remains as sonically pure as possible. It starts with a large, custom-built transformer to provide plenty of clean power. The high-precision clock minimizes timing errors, or jitter, as the signal enters the digital-to-analog conversion. The D/A converter is a high-quality 24-bit/192 kHz DAC, and Onkyo's Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry™ further ensures a sonically pure signal by reducing pulse noise at the conversion stage. It may sound complicated, but the gist is that Onkyo has gone the extra mile to ensure your CDs sound as clean and clear as possible.
The C-7030 will play standard CDs as well as MP3 and WMA CDs and CD-Rs/RWs. The heavy-duty chassis of this beefy 11.7-pound player is designed to prevent unwanted vibration and resonance. And the dedicated headphone amplifier circuitry includes volume control, so you can plug your favorite headphones directly into the C-7030 without using a separate amp or receiver.
- plays standard CDs, MP3/WMA CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- 192 kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converter
- large power transformer, audiophile-grade capacitors and pulse noise-reduction circuitry for uncompromised audio playback
- high-precision clock reduces timing errors
- optical digital, coaxial digital and stereo analog audio outputs
- headphone output with volume control
- Onkyo's Remote Interactive system for controlling multiple components with a single remote
- remote control
- total harmonic distortion: 0.0029 % (at 1 kHz)
- frequency response: 4-20,000 Hz
- dimensions: 17-1/8"W x 3-7/8"H x 13-3/8"D
- weight: 11.7 lbs.