An amp that lets you hear and see your music
The NAD M10 Master Series integrated amplifier lets you stream music wirelessly, connect your favorite components, and even shows you artist, title, and album art on a built-in screen. All that cool, flashy functionality is backed up by a solid 100 watts per channel amplifier that can power a pair of connected speakers.
"Alexa, play my chillout playlist"
The M10 is compatible with voice control via Amazon Echo devices. Just ask Alexa to play your favorite tunes, and the amp will spring into action.
A wealth of streaming options
If you like the convenience of listening wirelessly, good news: Bluesound's proprietary BluOS operating system lets you enjoy lag-free multi-room wireless music when you add on Bluesound speakers and components for other rooms, including high-res audio files. Apple® AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Two-way aptX Bluetooth lets you stream from your mobile device, and listen through compatible wireless speakers or headphones. Select music using an app on your phone, or from the amp's front-panel touchscreen.
Digital and analog connections make this amp very versatile. Dual stereo RCA inputs let you connect analog components, and you'll find one Toslink optical and one digital coaxial input on the back of the chassis, too. An ARC-enabled HDMI input lets you use the M10 to enhance your TV sound. If you have a thumb drive or mass storage device full of digital music, there's a Type-A USB port available, too.
A set of binding posts lets you connect a pair of speakers, and RCA preamp outputs let you pass the signal along to additional amps so you can build out your system. There are two subwoofer outputs, so you can crank up the bass by adding a couple of powered subs.
NAD M10 Masters Series
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC built in
- supports high-resolution playback (up to 32-bit/192kHz resolution)
- color touchscreen display with proximity sensor
- supports voice control with Amazon Alexa
- built-in two-way Bluetooth® with aptX HD for wirelessly streaming music from a compatible device or streaming to a set of Bluetooth headphones
- connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
- includes support for Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify®, TIDAL, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and more (subscription required for some services)
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- Apple® AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music (via future firmware update)
- BluOS compatibility for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android, Windows, and Mac OS X
- compatible file types: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, ALAC, OPUS
- signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
- remote control
- 2 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- digital inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- HDMI ARC input (2-channel PCM only; does not support Dolby Digital or DTS)
- USB (Type A) port for connecting a thumb drive or mass storage device
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier
- 2 mono RCA outputs for connecting powered subwoofers
- 2 pairs of binding post speaker connectors
- IR input and 12-volt trigger in/out
- 8-1/2"W x 3-15/16"H x 10-1/4"D
- weight: 11 lbs.