A gorgeous cherry wood turntable
The gorgeous Music Hall MMF-1.5 turntable features a classic cherry wood veneer on a solid MDF plinth. It also includes a built-in phono preamp with pre-attached cables, so you have plenty of setup options.
You can plug directly into a pair of powered stereo speakers, or go through a receiver or outboard preamp. Whichever way you go, it won't be long until you're enjoying warm, detailed vinyl sound.
The turntable's curved aluminum tonearm features a pre-mounted Melody cartridge, designed by Audio Technica for Music Hall. The cartridge has a low-mass aluminum cantilever to help it respond more quickly and accurately to undulations in the record groove for clear, distortion-free sound.
Music Hall MMF-1.5
- fully manual operation
- die-cast aluminum platter with vibration-damping rubber platter mat
- switchable built-in phono preamp
- 9" curved aluminum tonearm with pre-mounted Music Hall Melody moving magnet cartridge
- real cherry wood veneer
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) base with adjustable vibration-damping feet
- gold RCA audio jacks with detachable cables
- 33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm speeds
- wow and flutter: ±0.1%
- 17-1/8"W x 5"H (with dust cover down) x 14-1/2"D
- weight: 12 lbs.