Use Mount-It! MI-58S pair of bookshelf speaker stands to elevate your speakers for optimal audio performance and expanding decorating options while keep your speakers stable and secure.
MI-58S pair of universal bookshelf speaker stands are heavy-duty and durable. They'll keep your speakers stable and secure. Premium and clean steel construction looks great, and optimizes the performance of your speaker by minimizing floor distortion. The column can even be loaded with sand to reduce resonance and increase stability.
The bottom of the stand comes with spikes and rubber pads for carpet and hardwood floor mounting. The heavy-duty design provides 22 lbs load capacity. The large tempered glass plate (8 x 8 inch) is large to accommodate a large number of speaker models. With a total height of 23 inches, these stands will allow you to place the speakers at optimal seating height for music and home theater applications.
Distinct design and performance at a great value. Join thousands of happy Mount-It! customers and benefit from our decade-long experience in home theater accessories and superb customer support.
Mount-It 23" Clear Glass Speaker Stand
- Pair of speaker stands for satellite / surround sound home entertainment centers. Thick tempered glass supports 22 lb of weight per speaker. They are universally compatible with any speaker under that capacity
- Hollow center pole with cable management access so you can hide your cables / cords out of sight!
- Heavy-gauge aluminum alloy along with a sleek tempered glass construction. Top shelf has quarter-inch thick glass
- Contemporary design of clear glass and a modern silver coat on the aluminum poles
- Dimensions: Top shelf - 8" x 8". Bottom shelf - 10" x 10". Aluminum pole is 23" tall
Weights & Dimensions
Package Dimensions 23.6 x 11.8 x 5.1 inches Item Weight 15.34 pounds
- Hi-Fi Square 30-Day Money Back Guarantee