A beautiful turntable, made in the U.S.A.
In order to make their own remastered album releases sound even better, Mobile Fidelity created their own line of turntables, starting with the beautiful StudioDeck. Everything but the cartridge is made in the U.S.A. to exacting specifications. We listened to some beautifully remastered LPs — legendary albums by Bob Dylan, Ry Cooder, and Santana — and we fell in love with the warm, detailed sound. We think you'll feel the same when you drop the needle on your favorite track.
Thoughtful, innovative design
Mobile Fidelity asked some legendary designers to weigh in on the details of the StudioDeck, because they know details matter to audiophiles. They used a dense, noise-reducing polymer called Delrin® to make the platter, and had a former NASA consultant design the 'table's unique anti-vibration feet. A clever inverted bearing system makes the platter spin flawlessly.
They also worked hard to foolproof the initial setup process by simplifying placement of the counterweight and anti-skating weight. To make things even easier, the Mobile Fidelity UltraPhono phono stage with headphone amplifier and its little brother, the StudioPhono without headphone amplifier, are both perfectly matched to this turntable — straight out of the box.
Mobile Fidelity StudioDeck
- made in the U.S.A.
- 10-inch straight aluminum gimbaled bearing tonearm for smooth tracking
- adjustable tracking force, vertical tracking angle, azimuth, and anti-skate
- 300 RPM stepped-pulley AC motor provides excellent speed stability
- plinth: aluminum plate bonded to a solid MDF body
- includes pre-mounted MoFi StudioTracker moving magnet cartridge
- solid 3/4" Delrin® polymer platter
- steel inverted bearing system for smooth, quiet platter rotation
- unique MoFi anti-vibration feet isolate your turntable from sound-muddying vibrations
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds (manual speed change)
- signal-to-noise ratio: 72dB
- wow and flutter: 0.017-0.025%
- gold-plated RCA and ground terminal connectors (cable included)
- 19-3/4"W x 5-3/8"H x 14-1/4"D
- weight: 19.1 lbs.