Marantz's TT42P turntable makes it easy to breathe new life into your record collection. It offers both 33-1/3 or 45 rpm playback speeds with the flick of a switch so you can enjoy your LPs and 45s for years to come. Marantz even includes a 45 rpm adapter for added convenience. This 'table's sturdy base and belt-drive design minimize the vibrations that can compromise sound quality. The included moving magnet cartridge delivers smooth, detailed sound, and comes pre-mounted for quick and easy setup.
Automatic playback with manual control
This turntable gives you convenient fully automatic operation, with auto-return and shut-off. A cueing lift lever also lets you manually raise the tonearm and place it precisely on any track you wish without the risk of scratching your records. The included detachable dust cover helps keep your 'table clean between uses.
Comes with a handy built-in phono preamp
The TT42P features a built-in preamp for hassle-free connection to a system that lacks a dedicated phono input, such as those that include many of a number of modern home theater receivers. Simply plug the turntable into any normal line-level input (just as you would a CD player) and you're ready to play vinyl.
- aluminum platter
- belt-drive system with DC servo motor ensures accurate speed and rumble-free sound reproduction
- built-in preamp for playback with audio systems lacking phono input
- fully automatic operation
- manual lifter mechanism
- moving magnet cartridge included
- removable dust cover
- attached RCA audio cable
- heavy base construction
- speed selector: 33-1/3 rpm & 45 rpm
- frequency range (with included cartridge): 20-18,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 65 dB
- 16-9/16"W x 5-3/16"H x 14-1/4"D
- weight: 11.9 lbs.