The Marantz Reference Series reinvented
Marantz Reference Series components represent the best this renowned manufacturer has to offer, drawing on expertise developed over decades of research, testing, and critical listening. The new Premium Series represents a complete re-invention of the company's design principles for the best possible reproduction of music.
The PM-10 integrated amplifier is constructed like a separate preamp and pair of monoblock power amplifiers in one exceptionally well-constructed chassis, for maximum performance and strong visual appeal.
Built to sound amazing
Marantz used their most advanced Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules (HDAM) in the PM-10's design, for faithful, dynamic music reproduction. The large toroidal power transformer and current feedback circuit work together to deliver clean, stable power that handles peaks in volume smoothly and accurately — without distortion. Discrete circuitry, a double-layered copper-plated chassis, new high-purity copper speaker terminals — it all adds up to sound quality that is uncompromised, uncolored, and thoroughly irresistible.
Digital circuitry introduces electrical noise, and can interfere with delicate analog signals passing through the amplifier. The PM-10's all-analog design keeps things simple for the cleanest, purest sound. "Purest Mode" deactivates any superfluous circuits, giving the signal the cleanest possible path through the amplifier. There's also a Power Amp input that takes the signal straight from the input section to the power stage, so the PM-10 can work as a pure power amp.
- 200 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms at 0.005% THD
- 400 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms
- current feedback amplification circuit for accurate, natural sound at all volume levels
- Marantz's Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM-SA3) offers exquisite detail and dynamic range while reducing noise
- frequency response: 5-50,000 Hz
- signal-to-noise ratio: 106dB line, 88dB phono (MM), 76dB phono (MC)
- dual-mono design with separate power supplies for the preamplifier and each amplifier channel
- toroidal transformer
- double-layer copper-plated chassis with aluminum feet to minimize vibration
- 2 balanced XLR inputs
- 5 RCA audio inputs (includes phono input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges)
- Power Amp inputs for use with a separate preamp or A/V receiver with Front L/R preamp outputs
- stereo RCA recording output
- newly designed exclusive Marantz SPKT-100+ high-purity copper binding-post speaker connectors
- bi-amp/stereo switch lets you bi-amp your speakers using two PM-10s for even higher-fidelity sound
- full-size headphone output
- remote control
- detachable power cable
- 17-5/16"W x 6-5/8"H x 17-13/16"D
- weight: 47.4 lbs.