Classic Klipsch bookshelf sound
Klipsch Reference Premiere speakers have earned rave reviews from Crutchfield customers for years. The RP-600M is the largest bookshelf speaker in the new Reference Premiere lineup, and continues the company's pedigree of ultra-efficient, high-performance sound. These attractive bookshelf speakers feature a 6-1/2" spun-copper woofer for punchy bass and powerful midrange, and Klipsch's signature 1" horn-loaded tweeter for smooth, detailed highs.
Hybrid horn technology for dynamic performance
Horn technology is one of Klipsch's long-standing hallmarks. Flared openings in the speaker cabinet project sound waves toward your listening area and prevent them from simply spilling out in all directions. This design reduces reflections that can color the sound, and boosts dynamics and efficiency for powerful, "front row" sound that remains crystal-clear at all volume levels.
Klipsch's Tractrix® horn features a circular throat around an advanced titanium diaphragm tweeter that transitions into a square 90º x 90º mouth. This unique shape provides a cleaner, more efficient transition of sound waves into your listening space. The result is a wide listening "sweet spot" with precise placement of instruments and vocals.
- frequency response: 45-25,000 Hz (±3dB)
- power handling: up to 100 watts RMS (400 watts peak)
- sensitivity: 96 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- bass-reflex design with rear-firing Tractrix port
- magnetically attached grilles for a clean, streamlined look
- ebony vinyl finish with scratch-resistant design
- 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- two sets of input terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 8"W x 15-3/4"H x 11-7/8"D
- weight: 16 lbs. each