Compact speakers with full-range sound
KEF LSX speakers resemble their impressive big brother, the KEF LS50 Wireless, with a smaller footprint and more compact enclosure. But don't let their size fool you — you'll be amazed at how much clear, well-defined sound comes out of these beauties.
Listen to a range of sources
The right-hand speaker features analog and digital inputs for connecting components like a turntable with a built-in phono preamp or a CD player. Or you can stream music wirelessly via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
They come in five stylish colors to match your decor, so they'll look as good as they sound.
Audiophiles may appreciate the ability to make a wired connection between speakers via the included Ethernet cable, but the pair can also be linked wirelessly to allow for more flexible placement options
- frequency response: 59-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- bi-amped design with separate Class D woofer and tweeter amplifiers for greater headroom and lower distortion
- individual 24-bit/192kHz DAC for each driver
- 4-1/2" magnesium/aluminium alloy woofer
- 3/4" vented aluminium dome tweeter
- remote included
- peak SPL: 102 dB
- 6-1/8"W x 9-1/2"H x 7-1/8"Dweight: 7.7 lbs. (left speaker), 7.9 lbs. (right speaker)