Big sound from a compact integrated amplifier
Need to set up a small stereo system in a bedroom, office, or dorm? The Denon PMA-60 packs the powerful big-system punch you crave into a compact package that fits almost anywhere. Stand it on its side for placement on a desktop or shelf, or lay it flat in a cabinet or rack — it will automatically detect its orientation and adjust the OLED display accordingly.
With its array of digital and analog inputs, built-in DAC, and Bluetooth, the PMA-60 is ready to play great-sounding music from a variety of sources. This little amp makes MP3- and CD-quality music sound great, plus it decodes high-res audio files for better-than-CD audio quality. Denon's advanced AL32 processing upsamples non-high-res digital audio, so even compressed music sounds better. Want to enjoy your music without disturbing others? The PMA-60's built-in high-quality headphone amp accommodates all sorts of headphones.
- 25 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms at 0.07% THD
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms at .7% THD
- high-performance Class D amplifier technology
- USB input for playback of high-resolution digital music files from a connected computer (PCM files up to 24-bit/192kHz; DSD files up to 11.2MHz)
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming from compatible devices
- aptX® Low Latency Decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices and eliminates lip sync issues when playing back audio from video sources
- Multi-Point Bluetooth allows three devices to be connected simultaneously
- NFC (Near Field Communication) for instant Bluetooth pairing with NFC-enabled devices
- built-in high-performance headphone amplifier with adjustable gain settings to accommodate low, medium, and high impedance headphones
- exclusive Denon Advanced AL32 processor upconverts and upsamples all non-high-res digital input signals to 32-bit/192kHz for improved detail and clarity with softer, low-level sounds
- noise-isolating circuit design prevents distortion via USB connection from computer
- Source Direct mode bypasses tone control and balance circuits for cleaner sound
- can be placed horizontally or vertically
- OLED display with automatic display orientation detects vertical or horizontal placement and adjusts display accordingly
- USB (Type B) input for connection to a computer
- two optical digital audio inputs
- one RCA coaxial digital audio input
- one pair RCA analog audio inputs
- RCA subwoofer preamp output
- full-size 1/4" (6.3mm) headphone jack
- binding post speaker connectors
- remote control
- 7-7/8"W x 3-7/16"H x 9-1/2"D (horizontal orientation)
- weight: 6 lbs.
- If connecting to a TV, please make sure you can select "PCM" output in your TV's audio menu. The built-in DAC cannot decode multi-channel Dolby® Digital signals.