The Denon DP-400 has an interesting look — featuring a curved tonearm and a dust cover that doubles as an album stand — and it makes your favorite albums sound great, too. There's a built-in phono preamp, so you can connect directly to a stereo receiver or a pair of powered stereo speakers.
The turntable is fully automatic, so you can put on a record and perform tasks around the house without worrying about what will happen when the needle reaches the end of a side.
- S-shaped tonearm optimizes tracking
- built-in phono preamp
- weighted, belt-driven platter
- semi-automatic operation
- user must select "automatic stop" using button on rear of turntable
- tonearm automatically raises after playback and turntable stops
- dual-purpose dust cover also acts as album display stand
- replaceable moving magnet cartridge included
- solid base construction reduces unwanted vibrations
- three speeds: 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm, and 78 rpm
- signal to noise ratio: 62 dB
- 16-1/4"W x 5-1/4"H x 13-3/4"D
- weight: 12.4 lbs.