Versatile, high-performance passive speakers
Compact, beautiful, and affordable — you get the triple whammy of speaker design with Audioengine's P4s. Plus their stylish carbonized bamboo finish matches beautifully with almost any decor. "But how do they sound?" you ask. Your music and movie soundtracks will sound incredibly transparent, alive with midrange presence and crisp, crystalline highs. We wouldn't expect anything less from Audioengine. Close your eyes and you'll be amazed that the spacious, wide-open sound you're hearing is coming from such small speakers.
Audioengine first caught our attention with their excellent-sounding line of powered speakers. These passive speakers are a great option when you already have an amplifier or receiver that you'd like to use. Pair them with Audioengine's N22 integrated amplifierfor a compact desktop system that'll make you want to spend more time just listening.
Solid bamboo cabinets for speakers that look fantastic
These speakers feature solid bamboo cabinets for a simple, modern look and stunning performance. And Audioengine takes care to be eco-friendly, too — they use only renewable and sustainable bamboo, and the cabinets are sealed with a hand-rubbed water-based polyurethane.
- hand-finished solid bamboo cabinets
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 4" Kevlar woofer and a front-firing port
- frequency response: 58-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- recommended amplifier power: 10-125 watts
- works with most amplifiers and receivers
- 5-way gold-plated binding posts
- wall mount, stand, or shelf placement (integrated threaded inserts)
- weight: 6 lbs. (each)
- 5-1/2"W x 9-1/8"H x 6-5/8"D