A solid, elegant turntable
The Audio-Technica AT-LP7 is designed to make your cherished vinyl sound exceptional. The pre-mounted AT VM520EB moving magnet cartridge offers top-notch performance, and a dense thermoplastic platter keeps distracting resonant frequencies at bay. With a solid MDF chassis, J-shaped tonearm, and gorgeous black finish, it looks every bit as good as it sounds.
Versatile for the audiophile
This turntable gives you more options than most. It has its own phono preamp, so you can connect to any receiver, or plug directly into a pair of powered stereo speakers. The phono preamp also features a switch on the back that lets you use this ‘table with either a moving magnet or moving coil cartridge.
Audio Technica AT-LP7
- built-in switchable phono preamp (phono/line)
- phono preamp is compatible with moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- selectable speed: 33-1/3 or 45 rpm
- J-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- includes lightweight AT-HS10 headshell with pre-mounted Audio-Technica VM520EB moving magnet phono cartridge
- speed-sensor system maintains accurate platter rotation speed
- anti-resonance thermoplastic platter
- signal to noise ratio: >60dB
- wow and flutter: <0.2%
- male-to-male RCA cable
- 45 RPM spindle adapter
- counterweight for accurate tonearm tracking
- heavy rubber damping mat
- removable hinged dust cover
- power cable
- 17-3/16"W x 5-1/16"H x 13-15/16"D (with dust cover)
- weight: 18.3 lbs.